Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, October 20, 2008

I have not blogged for the longest time, as i thought i no longer have the need to blog again, as my life would more or less, be the same.. however things are not as i thought it would be..

Something happened to my relationship.. something i have forseened, but not as mentally prepared as i thought i am...

Another guy came into the picture.

She knew that he wanna woo her.. and she assures me that he will not replace me.. but they have been SMS-ing each other whole day, everyday!! And how would i be assured that nothing will happen??

Today i went to find her after her work, at plaza, near her house... I have bought her and her family some gifts from my recent trip to HK. When we met, the first thing she asked me was, why am i late, and not, 'I missed you so much when you are not around', as i have hoped she would say. OK, nvm, i told her the bus was late, that's why i am late. Then we went to LJS to have our dinner. We den touch on the topic on last sat, when she went for clubbing.

Previously when i asked her, she said that she went to wacth movie with her gal fren, ML. But today she told me that the guy was also present, and they had watched a movie together. She also told me that he was her 'close fren', and the fact remains that they had known each other less then a month.

A guy known less then a month can become close fren, so i guess to be her bf is easy??

ok nvm.. then we talked about movies.. she told me that she wanted to watch a movie.. and maybe will go watch with her fren.. I also wanted to watch that show, and I wanted to watch with her.. but guess what she told me??

' I guess you wouldn't wanna watch that show right?'

FINE! go watch with ur frens ba.. i can watch alone...

Then she goes on to say how funny that guy is... then tells me the funny things he told her..
Dear, r u trying to tell me that you feels very happy around him?? Do you know that you have hurt my feelings??

We are going to genting soon. I reali reali hope it will bring us back to our happy moments... if not.. i have a feeling we will not last...

I reali reali love you.. but do u love me??

Monday, October 20, 2008;

me

Mark is my name:-)
DOB: 14-02-1987
Working for the force,
Protecting the streets, Protecting you.
MSN/FB: Jokerofpeicai@hotmail.com F'ster: Chincaiyang@yahoo.co.uk

links

Feliza
Peiyong
Jenny
Sumei
MeiLeng
Junxiang

call for help

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



music
things to remember