Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

That word used to be so alien to me... but now i am so fully aware of what it is...

It has only been half a day, and i am already having this feeling... wonder how am i going to survive through the next half.

You said you wanna find the feeling back.. and i am trying to help you.. and help me... I did whatever i could.. but you just seem not to reciprocrate to it... then tell me, what else am i suppose to do??

Love is 2-sided... and why do i only see one side? My side.

I can sms you the whole day, and you did not do or say anything, anything that makes me feel happy..

Or is that your true feeling?

I dunno what else to do.. so tell me..

What do you want?



I missed you.. i reali do... but maybe you have lost your feeling for me...

Tuesday, October 21, 2008;

me

Mark is my name:-)
DOB: 14-02-1987
Working for the force,
Protecting the streets, Protecting you.
MSN/FB: Jokerofpeicai@hotmail.com F'ster: Chincaiyang@yahoo.co.uk

links

Feliza
Peiyong
Jenny
Sumei
MeiLeng
Junxiang

call for help

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



music
things to remember