Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, October 31, 2008

My morning post, to tell you how i feel.

Sorry lao po. I did not mean to make you cry. Actually i really hope that you cried because you are touched. But i leave it to you.

I have decided, to fulfill my promises to you. The promises i've made to you so long ago, i wanna make it come true. I know that you may not believe me, but time will tell you everything. I wanna be your lao gong that makes you proud. I am willing to love you forever more.

You dun have to promise me anything, but one. Please, promise to never give up on us. That's all i am asking from you.

You will be my one, and only one.

Missed you so much. Loved you always.

Friday, October 31, 2008;

me

Mark is my name:-)
DOB: 14-02-1987
Working for the force,
Protecting the streets, Protecting you.
MSN/FB: Jokerofpeicai@hotmail.com F'ster: Chincaiyang@yahoo.co.uk

links

Feliza
Peiyong
Jenny
Sumei
MeiLeng
Junxiang

call for help

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



music
things to remember