Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, November 07, 2008

I am still in pain.... I feel the pain whenever i cant get to sms or call her...

You tell me you scared that you will get hurt again... but you no need to worry.. cos i have already promised you that i will not hurt you again....

I have already proved to you. The last few months, haven't i show you that i will keep my promise?? Where you wanna go i accompany you... even if its my first off i also will pei you... You not feeling well i rush over to your hse and pei you all day... I am trying my best to be the best bf.. please believe me... I NEVER wanted to hurt you.. my love....

There are many things that i wanted to say, but today.. I want to tell you this...

No One Loves You More Than I Do.



Tonight you will be having dinner with your SSA frens right?? Muz eat full full wor..
Must take care of yourself... One thing to let you know.. I'll be there for you always... Always and always....




Friday, November 07, 2008;

me

Mark is my name:-)
DOB: 14-02-1987
Working for the force,
Protecting the streets, Protecting you.
MSN/FB: Jokerofpeicai@hotmail.com F'ster: Chincaiyang@yahoo.co.uk

links

Feliza
Peiyong
Jenny
Sumei
MeiLeng
Junxiang

call for help

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



music
things to remember