Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today went to the 'Palm Beach' to have dinner, long time nv eat this full le.. haha.. then desmond called me.. we also long time nv talk le.. :)

I have been thinking alot.. actually i nv stop thinking about her since 2 years and 6 months ago... she was always on my mind...

I wanna give her the life that she loves... The care and concern her frens give her, the love and attention that i give her.. I will be better to her than before, and we will be even more happy than last time, this i can promise...

But now, i think, that if i stop sms her, she will not miss me de...



I still love you, i dunno why, even after wad you did to me, i still love you..

Wednesday, November 19, 2008;

me

Mark is my name:-)
DOB: 14-02-1987
Working for the force,
Protecting the streets, Protecting you.
MSN/FB: Jokerofpeicai@hotmail.com F'ster: Chincaiyang@yahoo.co.uk

links

Feliza
Peiyong
Jenny
Sumei
MeiLeng
Junxiang

call for help

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



music
things to remember