Why does she always say i wanna hurt her??
If i wanna hurt her, i wouldn't have love her for so long... why she cannot understand... that all i wanna be.. is t
he man beside her, that love her for whoever she is, whatever sh
e do...??
if i really wanna hurt her, i would not have go all over HK to fiind a hello kittty shop to buy things for her.. and i would not have went out wit
h her till so lat
e, even though i am tired or i have work the next day... I would not have watched the movies she likes, even though i dun really like...
I've done all these things, and she still say i wanna hurt her?? I dun understand....
How many guys can change for the sake of their gf
?? I changed for her. I try to change into a bf that she wants... and i dun mind wad other ppl say... i love only you... but you... haiz....
you change le.. i still remember when i return from HK.. you still say you miss me alot.. but only after 2 days.. u start to change le.. true.. at first i was jealous and a little angry about you and ZY.. but after that i told you.. that our problem is the commuication part, and is a small prob..
But i never realised that 2 years plus of relationship... we cannot solve the prob together...
you are tired.. so am i... but did i give up loving you?? No... but maybe.. its time to change my thinking... maybe... but i still love you...