Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

It time for another decision making...

I will continue to tell you wher i go wad i do... like i've always used to do.. but as for you, i will try not to ask you le... i let you tell me... its not that i dun care.. but sometimes you make me feel that i am forcing you to tell me.. so i might as well wait for you to tell me ba..


I dun understand why u can change your attitude so fast.. we used to hold hands and hug.. so happy when we did tt... den now.. just because u sae we are frens.. you tell me u r not used to holding hands?? i really dun understand.. but nvm.. i leave it up to you....


I will wait.. no problem.. but i hope that thing will not happen....

Tuesday, December 09, 2008;

me

Mark is my name:-)
DOB: 14-02-1987
Working for the force,
Protecting the streets, Protecting you.
MSN/FB: Jokerofpeicai@hotmail.com F'ster: Chincaiyang@yahoo.co.uk

links

Feliza
Peiyong
Jenny
Sumei
MeiLeng
Junxiang

call for help

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



music
things to remember