Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Went out with her today, to Jurong Point, and catch 'Twilight'. The movie was not bad.. afterwhich we went for dinner at 'New York New York' and shopping. I just bought a LP cd, while she bought nothing, keep saying bugis there cheaper.. haha.... :)

Guess wad?? We both wore pink today. haha.. its fate lo... see, even heaven wants us to be a couple.. hehe...

I really wanna brng you out to play, go cycling, go swimming, go other country, not as a fren.. but as a couple.. dun you think it is a gd idea??



I really really really felt happy today.. just to be with you...

Sunday, December 21, 2008;

me

Mark is my name:-)
DOB: 14-02-1987
Working for the force,
Protecting the streets, Protecting you.
MSN/FB: Jokerofpeicai@hotmail.com F'ster: Chincaiyang@yahoo.co.uk

links

Feliza
Peiyong
Jenny
Sumei
MeiLeng
Junxiang

call for help

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



music
things to remember