Went out with her to jurong point today for dinner, and from this session, i've established one fact: She will not hold my hand or give me a hug unless i do it first.
Well, it could be one of two reasons: Either she still believes that man should do it first, or she feels that it is not necessary.
Of course I would want the reason to be the first one, but i prefer if she could take the initative to hold hands or hug me. I mean, isn't every relationship a give and take thing?? Sometimes i will hold her hands, and other times i hope she will hold mine... it's not too much to ask, is it??
I still love her very much, and i believe she loves me too, and is still able to convince myself she will stay that way. But one thing is for sure...
Intimacy--Lost.