What has happened, i admit i am partly responsible. I will not dispute, and accept whatever punishment u 'bestow' upon me. However, the additional allegation u set upon me, i totally disagree. In fact, I could almost wanna thrash it out on the spot. But I held back. Professionalism, they call it...
The damage was obvious. You dun need one expert to tell tt something out of the normal routine has happened to it. And if u think tt i was trying to 'smoke' through this, its either you r telling me tt i have no clue to what is happening, or tt i am stupid. Either, it's insulting to me..
BUT, considering the short perod of time u know me, I can tell myself to forget the issue. However, someone u know for a few months, does not gives u the green light to judge him or her. You muz be able to know him personally, to judge him, not just at work. Not everyone shows the same personalities throughout. I am one of them.
Frankly, i am surprised at the outcome, though it's within anticipation. I have concluded several outcomes, and this is one of the last i have expected. But one thing is for sure..
Things are not gonna be the same again.