'If you cant beat them, join them'... Hell... I'm not gonna do that.. I'm just gonna be me...
Most people that I am working with now, they look at others with coloured eyes.. constantly judging others, using themselves as the 'benchmark'. And the moment you are not on the same frequency as them, you are considered 'Alien', and is due for 'outcast' anytime..
They like to look on one side of the fact, the side they choose to believe. Not giving a damn about the whole truth, they start to judge people.
They like to laugh at people's mistake, as if they've never made one before. They can keep laughing at your mistake for as long as it takes, usually it never stops. Once you start to show signs of displeasure, they'll just say:" Aww, you cant take joke."
Pathetic Freaks, I call them.
I have tried laughing at people too, and honestly, I don't like the feeling at all. And if you start to make fun of someone from their group, you are officially made 'The Public Enemy'.
If you think your life is difficult, wait till you experienced mine. I have tired so hard, to endure it all, but these freaks just do not know what is called 'The Limit'. They think they are so smart, they can do anything they wants. God bless them with a rotten tongue.
Grow up freaks. You should have already past your puberty stage. Stop acting like you haven start.