In the End, I am still not who I need to be.
It's harder then I imagine. It's tougher then it looks.
I am soft-hearted. Afterall, I do what I can to make people happy.
My job, currently, requires me to do both: Make customers happy, yet do not always give in to what they want.
In order to achieve that, I have to learn how to reject others. And for those who knows me well, I hardly says 'No'.
But now, it seems that I got only 2 roads infront of me: To learn the word 'No', or to look for other job.
The latter is impossible, not now anyways. But to change myself, isnt quite what I had in mind. Rather, I had thought of the opposite. I guess this is what they call 'Influenced by your surrondings.' My job can really change a person.
I am looking for my old self, but I cannot give up my current self. Neither here nor there, I am at a total lost.