Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, July 29, 2011

Very often, we will find ourselves in need to make decisions. And each time we knows that every decision that we make will affect our lives.

There will be times when we already know we have to choose (A), but instead we chose (B).. why?? Because we wanna 'try and see if it will work".

And then, we regret. Well, not everytime though.

I recently made a decision like this. I knew I should not have chosen her; any other girls would have been better. But I choose to trust my instinct, and I go for her.

It has been about 2 weeks, and yes, though time is short, it is pretty obvious she is not trying to make an effort to make it work. All reasons instantly became excuses. But i accepted it all. She promise to make an effort, and I am waiting to see it.

But how long can I wait? Will my patience runs out before that? Let's wait and see...

Friday, July 29, 2011;

me

Mark is my name:-)
DOB: 14-02-1987
Working for the force,
Protecting the streets, Protecting you.
MSN/FB: Jokerofpeicai@hotmail.com F'ster: Chincaiyang@yahoo.co.uk

links

Feliza
Peiyong
Jenny
Sumei
MeiLeng
Junxiang

call for help

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



music
things to remember