Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 08, 2012

I'm tired. i'm sick of all these shits. I'm tired of the fact that i'm just doing my job, and i'm not even asking for any form of appreciations. But all I get, was words like useless, unprofessional, and even disgusted. What the hell?? why can't people understand?? I'm just a normal human being like anyone else!!

I can't satisfy everyone. What's antidote to one maybe poison to the other. I'm not out there to please anyone. I just wanna do my fucking job and at the end of the day, just get the fuck home and rest. It's that simple.

Sometimes I wonder, who am I really protecting?

Thursday, November 08, 2012;

me

Mark is my name:-)
DOB: 14-02-1987
Working for the force,
Protecting the streets, Protecting you.
MSN/FB: Jokerofpeicai@hotmail.com F'ster: Chincaiyang@yahoo.co.uk

links

Feliza
Peiyong
Jenny
Sumei
MeiLeng
Junxiang

call for help

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



music
things to remember